C-Band Hub-mount SSPA/SSPB 20W to 50W AWMA-2000C series
- Remote Monitor & Control
- High gain and linearity
- Output power up to 50W(see table A)
- Gain adjustment
- Output sample monitor port
- Temperature gain compensation
- Automatic over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic high reflected power shutdown
- Infinite VSWR protection
- CE Marking
The AWMA-C series are the outdoor solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs), operating in C-Band frequency range. The amplifier is an integrated unit, complete with power supply and cooling system. Intended for outdoor operation, the AWMA-2000Câ is weatherproof. Built-in microprocessor controller provides the capability for serial port interfaces (RS485) for remote monitoring and control.
Advantech’s SSPAs set the industry standard for linearity and operating efficiency. Built-in design features and assembly methods incorporated with efficient combining techniques result in the trouble-free operation of the amplifier.
The SSPAs are designed for C-Band satellite up-link applications. They are mounted outdoors, near the hub of an antenna. The AWMA-C series are available in output power from 20W to 1000W. For higher power Advantech provides phase-combined systems.
Other SSPAs are available for operation at other satellite frequency bands. With all the features of the AWMA-C, Advantech also offers a built-in converter.
With the addition of the appropriate waveguide and switch kit, the AWMA-2000C® amplifiers can be easily converted for the operation in 1:1 redundant configuration without the use of any external controller. Full remote Monitor and Control of the redundant system is accessible via the serial port (RS-485).
- Integrated Block Up Converter
- Additional harmonic filter
- Extreme temperature operation
- Redundant system
- Redundancy Kit
- Mounting Frames
- Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre