Ku-Band Hub-mount SSPA 200W to 250W AWMA-4000K series
- Remote Monitor & Control
- High gain and linearity
- Output power of 250W (see table A)
- Gain adjustment
- Output sample monitor port
- Temperature gain compensation
- Automatic over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic high reflected power shutdown
- Infinite VSWR protection
- CE Marking
The AWMA-K series are the outdoor solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs), operating in Ku-Band frequency range. The amplifier is an integrated unit, complete with power supply and cooling system. Intended for outdoor operation, the AWMA-4000Kâ is weatherproof. Built-in microprocessor controller provides the capability for serial port interfaces (RS485) for remote monitoring and control.
Advantech’s SSPAs set the industry standard for linearity and operating efficiency. Built-in design features and assembly methods incorporated with efficient combining techniques result in the trouble-free operation of the amplifier.
The SSPAs are designed for Ku-Band satellite up-link applications. They are mounted outdoors, near the hub of an antenna. The AWMA-K series are available in output power from 10W to 500W. For higher power Advantech provides phase-combined systems.
Other SSPAs are available for operation at other satellite frequency bands. With all the features of the AWMA-K, Advantech also offers a built-in converter.
With the addition of the appropriate waveguide and switch kit, the AWMA-4000Kâ amplifiers can be easily converted for the operation in 1:1 redundant configuration with full remote monitor and control capability of the redundant system via serial interface. Single Monitor and Control interface is required to manage redundant system.
- Integrated Block Up Converter
- Additional harmonic filter
- Extreme temperature operation
- Redundant system
- Redundancy Kit
- Mounting Frames
- Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
How To Buy
- SapphireBlu™ Series GaN technology based HPAs empower 4K Ultra HDTV transmission of the most viewed sporting event of the year.
- Advantech Wireless and SATCOM Digital Networks presented details of Next Generation Discovery Adaptive Satellite Access Technology (A-SAT™) platform.
- Advantech Wireless award winning UltraLinear™ GaN technology based HPA Systems successfully support the live transmission of sports tournament in Brazil.
- Advantech Wireless Records another Year of Growth
- Advantech Wireless Releases New 60W to 125W Ku-Band GaN Based SSPA/BUC – Extreme Temperature Range
Location: Expo Center Norte
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre
Location: Millennium Gloucester Hotel
Location: Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Location: Transamerica Expo