Modem Data Protection Switch 1:N Redundant
- Unique combination of 8 E1/T1 G.703 Telco and 1xIPGateway data interface per modem
- Flexible variety of redundant configuration
- Redundant power supplies
- Modular design for maximum flexibility
- Hot swap capabilities for all modules
- Flexible monitoring and control
- Front panel display of status and control functions
- Fast alarm detection and switch
- Individual switching circuitry for each module
- Configuration of each modem is stored and updated
- Include RS-485 M&C port for remote control or an integrated M&C system, plus a 10/100BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP,CLI, and Telnet Management
- Comprehensive set of interfaces: 8XE1/T1 G.703 + IP
- Support IF/L Band Switching
- Non-volatile operation
The Telecomm Gateway for Advantech Wireless 7X series of modems is a powerful interface card combining E1/T1 G703interfaces TELCO and 10/100BaseT Ethernet (IP Gateway).
The balanced G703 interfaces can be configured as either E1 orT1 and support symmetric or non-symmetric Drop and Insert capability. Up to Eight G703 interfaces can be multiplexed into the same Satellite transmission. Both the multiple Telco E1/T1 traffic and IP data can be multiplexed by the card into the same SCPC link.
The IP Gateway interface enables Advantech Wireless modems to be connected directly to local area networks without the need for expensive stand-alone routers.
The provision of the standard features and availability of the unique capabilities like Nat in the unidirectional links, IP policy control provides a variety of communication solutions. Provision of multiple networking services like DHCP, RIP, NAT/PAT, and AAA makes integration into existing networks with different topologies simple.
The Quality of Service (QoS) features ensure that the control and priority is available on the IP and Frame Relay (FR) traffic. The FR function has a Local Management Interface complying with IYU-TQ.933/Annex A and ANSI T1.617/Annex D; Multi-protocol Encapsulation (RFC 1490: IP over FR), Frame Relay Switching and Frame relay Fragmentation: FRF12 (UNI, End to End).
To assist the integration into the networks, numerous standard built-in diagnostics tools are provided.
The Modem Data Protection Switch is a compact shelf assembly designed to provide logic and control of IF input and output switch units. The switch controller will provide type 1:N protect switching for a group of modems. If one on-line modem fails, it will immediately send an alarm by a dedicated line to the Switch Controller. At almost same time, the Switch Controller will send switch commands to relevant switches and configuration information including all controllable functions of failed modem to the backup modem before it will be switched online.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre