X-Band Hub-mount SSPB/BUC 600W to 800W SSPB-5000X series
- Converts synthesized L-Band to X-Band
- Integrated amplifier with an output power of 600W to 800W
- Phase-locked oscillator to external 10MHz reference
- High linearity (low intermodulation products)
- Weatherproof package
- Remote Monitor & Control
- Protection against thermal runaway and out-of-lock conditions
- Output sample monitoring port
- Built-in power supply
- Compact packaging
- CE Marking
- Built-in Receive Reject Filter (35 dB rejection @ 7.25 – 7.75 GHz)
The SSPB-5000Xâ series are hub-mount up-converter transmitters, operating in the X-Band. The SSPB-5000Xâ is an integrated unit, complete with power supply, phase-locked oscillator, mixer, filter and cooling mechanism.
Intended for outdoor operation, the SSPB-5000Xâ provides the utmost in convenience and efficiency. Other SSPBs are also available for higher powers or for operation at other up-link frequencies.
The design of these units is based on Advantech’s industry proven reliable solid-state high power amplifiers. Built-in design features and assembly methods incorporated with efficient combining techniques result in an amplifier with exceptional linearity and operating efficiency. The use of high efficiency power supply and conservative thermal designs contribute to the trouble-free operation of the amplifier.
Built-in microprocessor controller provides the capability for serial port interfaces (RS232/485) for remote monitoring and control.
The SSPB-5000Xâ series convert an L-Band signal to the X-band frequency. Designed for X-Band satellite up-link applications, the SSPB series are available in output power from 10W to 1000W. The SSPB5000Xâ series are fully integrated units with 600W to 800W output power designed for mounting outdoors, near the hub of an antenna.
Advantech AMT™’s SSPB product line includes variety of units operating in various satellite band frequencies with full range of output power levels.
- Additional high performance external Receive Reject Filter
- Internal High Stability 10MHz Reference
- Redundant System
- Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
The SSPB-5000Xâ series are available in redundant configuration with single Monitor and Control interface. Redundancy kits are required for redundant operation.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless releases New Sapphire Series 2,500W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre