FAQs: RF and Modems – Repairs/RMA
- How long does it take to repair my unit?
The average repair time is 30 days depending on the severity of the fault and replacement parts required
- How long is the after repair warranty?
Our repaired units carry a 90 day starting from the shipping date pertaining to the repair work carried out on the unit
- When will my RMA number be issued?
The RMA number will be issued the same day (during the week) or the following business day
- How can I find out if my unit is still under warranty?
Please contact us directly
- Can I use my previously issued RMA number?
No, a new RMA number must be issued for each new repair
- How long is my RMA number valid?
Our RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. If 30 days has passed, please contact us so we can provide a new RMA number
- Do you have a local repair center in my area?
We currently have 4 repair centers (Canada, Brazil, China and Russia)
- Can I view the status of my RMA online?
We are currently developing a system, which would provide instant status updates?
- What method of payment do you offer?
We offer credit terms (once approved), credit card and wire transfer options
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre