Replace your old tubes with Advantech Wireless GaN based HPAs
Replace TWTA with Advantech Wireless GaN-Based HPA
Solid State Amplifiers outperform TWTA in several ways: they provide more usable power, better linearity, intermod and phase noise performance, no need for linearizer and hence more reliability with less components.
Whether your application is DSNG, COTM vehicles, tracking antennas on ship vessels, teleports or DTH, Advantech Wireless has the most complete solution portfolio in the industry. For Small to Medium power our technology uses hybrid GaN-GaAs technology that allows us to double the RF power and reduce energy consumption by up to 50%! In addition, GaN exceeds by several orders of magnitude the performance of previous generation TWTA Technology, and has less temperature generation also therefore more reliability.
SSPAs based on LDMOS or GaAs technology continue to reign in for Medium to High Power. Ideal for Teleport or Video Uplinks.
In addition, Advantech Wireless provides soft-fail phase-combined systems, using either hybrid GaAs-GAN or GaAs Modules, to produce 1Kw+ power replacing and outperforming phase combined TWTA and even Klystron, ideal for DTH applications.
For example – you can replace your old 750 Watt TWTA with a 400 Watt GaN; a 400 TWTA can easily be replaced with a 200W GaN. Better performance. Solid State reliability. Better warranty!
Request a Quote today!
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless to present A-SAT™ Discovery Hub Demonstration at Satellite 2014.
- Advantech Wireless to present details of its powerful UltraLinear™ GaN based SSPA Systems at Satellite 2014
- Advantech Wireless Announces the Release of New 10kW S-band GaN based Solid State Pulse Amplifier.
- Advantech Wireless releases new Synthesized Frequency Converter Series WAAS/ EGNOS Compliant
- Advantech Wireless releases enhanced throughput on its advanced Hub Multi-Carrier Demodulator
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Location: Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Location: AmCham Business Center