Montreal, Canada, July 13, 2012 — Advantech Wireless, a Canadian-based manufacturer of Satellite, RF Equipment and Microwave Systems is pleased to announce the completion of its recent order exceeding $1M of Pioneer-Class Mobile Antennas, iPoint Controllers and light weight Ku-band BUCs for a major SNG customer in Asia.
The PIONEER Ku-band antennas are ultra-compact roof mounted satellite finding systems. The antennas encompass the drive control, positioning hardware and BUC into the aerodynamic antenna enclosure, making the system a robust standalone sub-assembly ready to install onto almost any vehicle. The versatile power-payload of the Ku-Band PIONEER Class antennas has been designed to house SSPAs with power levels up to 400W Ku-Band or Extended Ku-Band in single thread or 1:1 redundant configurations.
Harry Jiao Advantech Wireless VP Sales for Asia, states “Our customer was able to meet his critical deadlines because Advantech Wireless is a one-stop shop. Rather than having to procure satellite, antenna and RF components and deal with multiple vendors, the customer made 1 phone call and shortly after, we configured and delivered the complete solution, on-time!”
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless releases New Sapphire Series 2,500W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre