Montreal, Canada, June 29, 2012 —Advantech Wireless, a Canadian-based manufacturer of DVB-RCS VSAT Hubs, RF Equipment and Microwave systems, is proud to announce that it has completed the shipment of 100 GaN-based Solid State Power Amplifiers to a major Satcom operator based in Asia.
The Advantech Wireless Ku-band GaN based SSPA technology was the preferred choice for the customer due to high efficiency, low energy consumption, high reliability and high ambient operating temperature.
Combined with light weight, smallest size, these units fit perfectly into the mission critical, harsh environment, mobile Satcom environment.
We are proud to offer to our customers the most advanced and sophisticated technology available, designed to meet the most demanding requirements.
While competitors’ designs are still on the drawing board, Advantech Wireless is delivering real-world solutions today – and with the best warranty in the business!
Learn more about Advantech Wireless GaN Products.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless releases New Sapphire Series 2,500W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre