Montreal Canada, July 10, 2011 – Advantech Wireless is proud to support the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, an annual event with thousands of participants. As part of good corporate governance, it is our way of giving back to the community. Advantech Wireless provides donations and support to this most worthy cause which has raised over $6.7 Million at this year’s event.
The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer® is a unique, two-day cycling event that took place on July 9-10, 2011. During this bold cycling journey, the Ride was throughout Quebec’s countryside! The Ride is an endeavour to do just that – Conquer Cancer. The money raised for The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer will help fund cancer research and care at the Segal Cancer Centre at the Jewish General Hospital and throughout Quebec. Funds will be used to support research and new technologies in the areas of molecular diagnostics, functional imaging, biomarkers, molecular target discovery and validation, and advanced targeted radiation therapy. In other words, this epic ride will accelerate the conquest of cancer.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre