Montreal, Canada, June 8, 2012 — Advantech Wireless, a Canadian-based manufacturer of Satellite, RF Equipment and Microwave Systems will present details of its world leading, state-of-the-art Solid State Power Amplifiers featuring GaN technology at CommunicAsia 2012 Show.
GaN based SSPAs are opening completely new market opportunities for Satellite based Communications with unmatched performance, high reliability and low OPEX. Advantech Wireless has developed a full line of Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPAs), covering L-band to Ku-band as a result of several years of R&D in partnership with key technology suppliers.
Advantech Wireless will also showcase the newest generation, lowest cost, most fully functional and software upgradeable VSAT solution in the market, the Discovery Hub. The Discovery Hub which has received substantial market response includes powerful standard features and easy software selectable upgrades to enable customers to increase capacity with their demand thereby minimizing CAPEX and OPEX with the ability to upgrade in an instant.
Guests can learn, see and touch a selection of GaN-based HPAs and the new Hub at CommuniAsia 2012 Show – Booth 1W2-01, June 19, 2012 through June 22, 2012 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre