Montreal, Canada, June 18th, 2012 —Advantech Wireless, a Canadian-based manufacturer of Satellite, RF Equipment and Microwave equipment is expanding with a new line of its world leading, state-of-the-art Solid State Power Amplifiers featuring GaN technology – the smallest, lightest, highest power amplifiers available today, at the best price.
Years of R&D combined with real-world performance reveals that Advantech Wireless GaN-based SSPAs and BUCs are opening completely new market opportunities for Satellite based Communications with unmatched performance, high reliability and low OPEX. Within the same footprint, GaN allows us to double the RF power and reduce energy consumption by up to 50%! In addition, GaN exceeds by several orders of magnitude the performance of previous generation of SSPAs based on LDMOS or GaAs technology.
Advantech Wireless GaN ADVANTAGES:
- Up to 70% Smaller
- Up to 50% less power consumption
- Up to 50% less heat generation
- Greater reliability
- Extremely Low Phase Noise performance ..enables higher order modulation 8 PSK and 16 APSK with less power…save OPEX
- Best Linearity and Intermodulation performance as compared with all existing HPA technologies
True Green Technology – Advantech Wireless GaN offers 18,400 KW/Hr savings per year compared with GaAs technology for 400W Ku-band BUC!
Ed Kevork, Product Line Manager for RF Products states “Advantech Wireless pioneered the development of GaN Based HPAs several years ago and began shipping 2 years ago. To date, our customers have realized major cost savings and better performance than with older generation products. We are proud to lead the market offering not only the best warranty in the business, but incentive programs to replace your old TWTA devices with our new GaN product line.” Learn More…
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre