Industry Leading Multiservice and Multi-Waveform VSAT Platform
Advantech Wireless ASAT II™ System and its’ unique 3D BoD™ and WaveSwitch™ technologies delivers best possible service, highest quality and most efficient bandwidth utilization.
- Consumer Internet
- SME and remote branch office connectivity
- Industrial IoT and M2M applications
- Enterprise networks
- Trunk and cellular backhaul
- Broadcast contribution and distribution
- Mobile vehicular maritime and airborne applications
- Tactical military and defense applications
Features and Benefits
- 2nd generation ASAT™ System
- Extensible to support hundreds of thousands terminals.
- DVB-S2/S2X and RCS/RCS2 standards
- RCSX™ Return Link technology encompassing improved efficiency
DVB-RCS / RCS2 MF-TDMA, ASCPC™ near-SCPC MF-TDMA and true SCPC – all in a single shared dynamic bandwidth pool
- ASAT II™ WaveSwitch™ 3D bandwidth-on-demand capacity assignment (SLA, demand and seamless waveform optimization) delivers optimum efficiency and network-utilization
- Embedded PEP and QoS
- True multi-service and multi-application operation
The ASAT II™ VSAT System developed to satisfy the most demanding operators’ needs. Built with flexibility and scalability in mind allowing operators running multi-application services.
Flexible to Perfectly Meets Your Markets and Applications
Driven by demand for broadband consumer, IIoT/M2M, enterprise, trunk and backhaul and mobile services for always higher throughputs with optimum efficiency, the Advantech Wireless ASAT II™ system was designed as a scalable multi-service platform configurable to support tens to hundreds of thousands broadband terminals. ASAT II™ support both GEO High-Throughput-Satellites (HTS) and wide-beam satellites.