Advantech Wireless is seeking a dynamic candidate for the role of RF/Microwave Designer. If you have a love for engineering and technology, working in a fast-paced engineering environment, troubleshooting in real-time and have the patience and ability to communicate with employees around the world, read on!
The candidate will spend some time to become familiar with current products and projects. The candidate will work in rapidly evolving telecommunication market. The designer will research new technologies and applications that can be applied to Advantech Wireless product portfolio to gain competitive advantages.
The RF/Microwave Designer’s primary task is to design integrated circuits and electronic components used in RF/Microwave products. The engineer works with simulation software to model and layout circuitry.
Following the design stage, the designer tests the models and evaluates its performance against predetermined technical objectives. Once the design has been successfully tested, the candidate oversees manufacturing employees to release the final product. In the last step of the process, the engineer meets the marketing department to explain all features and advantages of the product so it can be marketed and sold effectively.
Technologies associated with the engineer’s functions are:
-High Power Amplifier
-Power Supply ac/dc
- Analyze, design, implement, and optimize RF/Microwave circuits
- Circuit synthesis and modeling using sophisticated simulation and mathematical analysis tools
- Analyze and solve various technical problems related to RF/Microwave
- RF budget link, Up/Down converters, LNA/LNB (basic knowledge in order to supervise work in programming, mechanical and electrical design)
- Generate engineering reports
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation is available for manufacturing purposes.
- Develop and implement design verification test procedures
- Coordinate with manufacturing engineers to develop and improve production test /assembly methodologies
- Prepare documentation and participate in technical design reviews.
- Provides support and responds to technical questions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
Make your future at Advantech Wireless, we are more than a global company filled with innovative technology, it is the belief that the future of leading-edge communication lies with us, and in every situation one should be able to connect to the world.
We thank all those who apply but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Advantech is an equal opportunity employer.