The ADVANTECH WIRELESS TRIPLE PLAY
DVB-RCS, SCPC, and Microwave solutions:
- Advantech Wireless is the only company with solutions for all 2G/3G/4G GSM/LTE mobile backhaul network topologies and sizings.
- Advantech Wireless is the world leader in DVB-RCS networking and experience.
- Advantech Wireless is the world leader in satellite RF and modem technology.
- Advantech Wireless is a leader in microwave innovations (especially w.r.t ACM and high performance)
- Mission critical performance for all your backhaul needs
Using Satellite Equipment:
The Advantech Wireless Satellite backhaul solution provides the following value proposition to Network and Mobile Service Operators:
- Ubiquitous satellite coverage
- Terrestrial infrastructure can be insufficient, poor quality or non-existent, particularly in very remote areas
- Satellite solution can be deployed rapidly, allowing fast service rollout and revenue generation.
- Independence from competitive carriers, from whom terrestrial lines must be leased
- Supports GSM, UMTS and CDMA, as well as combined 2G, 2.5G and 3G & 4G LTE networks
- Enables additional revenue streams by allowing profitable deployment of EDGE broadband data services in low density and remote areas
- DVB-RCS/S2 solution with Abis optimization overcomes bandwidth inefficiencies of traditional Abis GSM and SCPC implementations
- Bandwidth on demand capability reduces OPEX by only using bandwidth when it is required
- IP-enabled, providing excellent bandwidth efficiencies and allowing the addition of IP-based services, such as internet access, VoIP, WiFi, WiMax and LTE
- Ideal solution for applications such as disaster recovery and mobile events with the use of suitably equipped vans
- Overall bandwidth utilization is based on that of the entire network, which is further reduced using higher order modulations, Abis optimization, bandwidth on demand and shared bandwidth, dramatically reducing associated costs
Thus for emerging markets with low call utilization, the Advantech Wireless satellite GSM/3G/4G/ LTE mobile backhaul solution provides the ideal cost effective method of transport and extends the geographic coverage of cellular networks while providing the capability to add other revenue generating services.
Using Terrestrial Microwave Equipment to address LTE Mobile Backhaul’s needs:
The Advantech Wireless Terrestrial Microwave equipment has historically delivered the highest system gain on the market by using unique solutions to optimize the hop lengths, availability and antenna sizes. Featuring a very low latency and a very high capacity for all packet sizes, Advantech Wireless radios carry native Ethernet and native TDM to support both an all-IP 3G & 4G/LTE mobile backhaul network as well as a mixed traffic mobile backhaul. For any imaginable backhaul configuration, Advantech Wireless has the flexible solution to meet your need.
How To Buy
- Advantech Wireless Announces New Headquarters Office in US
- New Sapphire Series 1,250W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC Launched by Advantech Wireless
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Sapphire Series 600W Ku-Band UltraLinear GaN SSPA/BUC
- Advantech Wireless Releases New Drive-Away VSAT Antenna POLARIS K-Class
- Advantech Wireless Announces Release of the New Millennium Series VSAT Hub for HTS
Location: Ernst & Young Centre (formerly the CE Centre)
Location: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Location: Imigrantes Exhibition Center
Location: RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre